This Watermelon Blueberry Popsicle is the perfect way to beat the heat and satisfy your sugar cravings. All of the deliciousness of dessert, with none of the sugar blues.
This recipe is the day three (3) dinner main dish recipe of my 7-Day Meal Plan program. I created the program because after researching the meal plan program provided by a recognized authority on diabetes, I was appalled at the ingredients and nutrition values.
If you’re frustrated with your current results in trying to lose weight or control your blood sugar, click the button below to receive this essential program!
Here's to your health!
Watermelon Blueberry Popsicle
- 3 3/4 C watermelon chopped
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 C blueberries
- Add watermelon and lime juice to a blender and blitz until smooth
- Divide blueberries between the popsicle molds
- Pour the watermelon mixture into each mold
- Freeze for about 4 hours or until firm