Thai Curry Chicken Meatballs
Kick your next gathering up a notch with these yummy Thai Curry Chicken Meatballs! They are like a trip to the orient without leaving your house!
Let’s face it, most party fare is pretty humdrum and predictable, which is why I’m so excited to be bringing you this delicous meatball flavor alternative! Served with the peanut sauce for dipping they are a fun and unexpected treat!
Not only that, but they are super healthy, gluten-free, low carb and packed with heart healthy protein.
This delish recipe is found on page 23 of my recently published cookbook, Healthy Holidays with the Unconventional Foodie. It is one of 52 amazing, full-color recipes that you are sure to LOVE! You can pick up the book HERE. All of the recipes contain full nutritional information, are diabetic friendly and heart healthy. Lots of them are gluten-free and vegan! There’s something for EVERYONE!
Don’t miss out on all the yummy goodness found in Healthy Holidays with the Unconventional Foodie cookbook! After all, EVERY day is a holiday!
Also, make sure you join our community so you don’t miss any of my other great recipes, events and offers.
Here's to your health!
PS: If you’re totally frustrated with the effects of your efforts to create and maintain a healthier diet and lifestyle,I feel ya for sure, let’s chat! What if just one discussion could change your life? I love to share what I know and help as many people as possible. You can contact me here: LET’S CHAT!
PSS: Ready for a jump start to your healthier diet and lifestyle? CLICK HERE to join the club!
Thai Chicken Meatballs with Peanut Sauce
For the Meatballs
- 1 lb organic ground chicken
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 TBSP fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 medium onion chopped fine
- kosher salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
For the Sauce
- 1/2 C cashew butter
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 TBSP reduced sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients
- Using a cookie scoop (1 TBSP), form into balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet
- Bake until internal temperature of 165 degrees (approximately 30 minutes)
- While meatballs are baking, mix all ingredients for the sauce