Sweet Potato Fries
EVERYBODY loves fries! Well, at least everybody that I know anyway. Thank goodness I created this recipe for sweet potato fries so we no longer have to deprive ourselves of that goodness!
Conventional french fries, are WAY to much in terms of carbs and salt. Not to mention all that oil from frying! That’s mega inflammation on a plate. No thank you!
These sweet potato fries are absolutely delish. Just the right amount of spiciness and crunch to satisfy all your cravings. Lots of great beta carotene and fiber to make them also super healthy!
This recipe is the day six (6) dinner side dish recipe of my 7-Day Meal Plan program. I created the program because after researching the meal plan program provided by a recognized authority on diabetes, I was appalled at the ingredients and nutrition values.
If you’re frustrated with your current results in trying to lose weight or control your blood sugar, click the button below to receive this essential program!
Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 sweet potatos julienne cut
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 C coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Peel and cut potatoes
- In a small bowl combine all spices and mix well.
- Spread out the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer, drizzle with coconut oil. Toss potatoes to coat well.
- Sprinkle seasonings over potatoes and toss to coat well. Spread out in a even layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, until potatoes are golden brown and delicious!
• ½ tsp Kosher salt
• ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper
• 1 tsp paprika
• ½ tsp cumin
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
Prepare as above instructions.
I sure hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do and would love to hear what you think about it, so don’t be shy, let me know in the comments!
Also, make sure you share it with all your friends and join our community so you don’t miss any of my other great recipes, events and offers.