Spinach Artichoke Dip
When it comes to appetizers, one of the most loved is a hot spinach artichoke dip! The problem is that every recipe out there calls for cream cheese and other not so healthy ingredients! That all ends here and now!
This delish recipe is created using neufchatel cheese instead of cream cheese, which lowers the fat content right off the bat! Served hot with my amazing gluten-free crackers this dip is sure to be a huge hit at your next party!
This amazing recipe can be found on page 15 of my Healthy Holidays with the Unconventional Foodie cookbook. It’s just one of 52 deliciously healthy recipes that are diabetic friendly, heart healthy, lots of them are even gluten-free and vegan! There’s something for everyone! After all, EVERY day is a holiday! Pick up your copy HERE.
Don’t miss out on all the yummy goodness found in Healthy Holidays with the Unconventional Foodie cookbook! After all, EVERY day is a holiday!
Also, make sure you join our community so you don’t miss any of my other great recipes, events and offers.
Here's to your health!
PS: If you’re totally frustrated with the effects of your efforts to create and maintain a healthier diet and lifestyle,I feel ya for sure, let’s chat! What if just one discussion could change your life? I love to share what I know and help as many people as possible. You can contact me here: LET’S CHAT!
PSS: Ready for a jump start to your healthier diet and lifestyle? CLICK HERE to join the club!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz neufchatel cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 C artichoke hearts chopped
- 1 C organic spinach chopped
- 1/4 C onion minced
- 1 TBSP fresh parsley minced
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese grated
- kosher salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 C organic mozzarella cheese grated/divided
- smoked paprika optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large mixing bowl, combine first eight ingredients and half of the mozzarella cheese
- Spread mixture in a small oven-proof dish, top with remaining 1/2 C mozzarella cheese, sprinkle with smoked paprika
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and dip is all bubbly. Let rest 5 minutes. Serve warm with french baguette or pita chips