Who's ready for some mixed fruit compote?
I think it’s pretty safe to say that everyone by now has gotten the message that eating berries is super healthy for you. They are loaded with antioxidants which help to gobble up all those free radicals in your body that are associated with causing all sorts of chronic diseases.
This amazing compote is absolutely delicious without adding any sugar, so you will have no fears of a sugar rush/crash.
This recipe is part of the day (2) and day four (4) breakfast recipes of my 7-Day Meal Plan program. I created the program because after researching the meal plan program provided by a recognized authority on diabetes, I was appalled at the ingredients and nutrition values.
If you’re frustrated with your current results in trying to lose weight or control your blood sugar, click the button below to receive this essential program!
Mixed Fruit Compote
- 3 Cups mixed frozen berries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice fresh squeezed
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- Put frozen berries in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add orange juice. Simmer for 10-15 minutes stirring often and smushing the berries a little as they cook until the berries are soft and a nice sauce begins to form.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla and chia seeds. Stir to combine.
- Serve either hot over pancakes, or refrigerate and serve over yogurt.
I sure hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do and would love to hear what you think about it, so don’t be shy, let me know in the comments!
Also, make sure you share it with all your friends and join our community so you don’t miss any of my other great recipes, events and offers.
Here's to your health!
PS: If you’re totally frustrated with the effects of your efforts to create and maintain a healthier diet and lifestyle,I feel ya for sure, let’s chat! What if just one discussion could change your life? I love to share what I know and help as many people as possible. You can contact me here: LET’S CHAT!
PSS: Ready for a jump start to your healthier diet and lifestyle? CLICK HERE to join the club!