One of my favorite holiday meals is a delicious glazed ham. Unfortunately, most glazed ham recipes include lots of sugar, which is not acceptable for our healthy eating lifestyle. This updated recipe will tick all your flavor and deliciousness boxes without any added sugars (except honey).
This delish recipe is found on page 81 of my recently published cookbook, Healthy Holidays with the Unconventional Foodie. It is one of 52 amazing, full-color recipes that you are sure to LOVE! You can pick up the book HERE.
Don’t miss out on all the yummy goodness found in Healthy Holidays with the Unconventional Foodie cookbook! After all,…EVERY day is a holiday!
Also, make sure you join our community so you don’t miss any of my other great recipes, events and offers.
Since the publishing of my cookbook, I no longer eat any pork products because I am following the Bible teachings regarding clean and unclean meats. However, this recipe continues to be a favorite of my hubby, and I’m sure you’ll love it too!
Here's to your health!
Honey Glazed Ham
- 1 bone-in ham (fully cooked) 3-6 lbs
- 4 TBSP unsalted organic grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 C honey
- 1/4 C coconut sugar
- Heat small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, add honey and sugar. Cook stirring often until sugar is dissolved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Score ham, place cut side down in roasting pan
- Baste ham with glaze, cover and bake. Baste every 10-15 minutes with glaze and pan juices.
- Last 5 minutes, remove foil, baste and place under broiler. Just watch to make sure the glaze doesn't burn
- Remove from oven, let rest for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy.